Luther Place is owned and operated by Luther Place L. P. and is cosponsored by First Lutheran Church and Trinity Lutheran Church of Topeka. Its purpose is to provide affordable housing for low and moderate income adults 62 and better or mobility impaired persons requiring the special features of an accessible unit.
We are dedicated to using our shared knowledge, experience and compassion to achieve the best quality of life for our residents. We offer 24 hour on-site staff for monitoring of emergency alert systems. This allows you affordable independent living with the comfort and ease of contacting us any time, day or night. Luther Place Apartment Homes was built on the idea that being at home means feeling truly comfortable.
• Completely Remodeled 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartment Homes
• A Variety of Floor Plans to Suit Your Needs & Preferences
• All Utilities Included w/ Ample Laundry Facilities
• Smoke Detectors & 24 Hour On-Call Emergency Assistance
• Decorate How You Please & Small Pets Welcome
• 62 Years & Older or Mobility Impaired*
* Some Restrictions Apply
There’s nothing better than feeling good and looking your best. Whether you want a little pampering or a new hair style, our residents enjoy the convenience of having their own beauty salon/barber shop right in our community. At Luther Place friends are always close by . . . You couldn’t find a nicer, more comfortable place to call home.
• Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
• Outdoor Courtyard & Garden Areas
• On City Bus Route
• 24 Hour On-Site Staff
• Personal Care Provider Services Endorsed
• Organized Activities
• Lounge and Community Room
• Ample Laundry Facilities
• Indoor Mailboxes
• Secured Entry